Work in a flexible, multilingual environment without borders. Use technology to enhance processes and real estate within the world of Real Estate Asset Management.
The Back Office Manager’s duties will include:
– Diary management for the team, booking meetings, rooms and preparing documents in advance of meetings
– Being responsible for all travel arrangements on behalf of the team
– Coordinate the induction process for new starters
– Provide cover to other coordinators and assistants in instances of any absences
– Managing team expenses and any finance related queries
– Must have previous experience within a similar role within a professional environment
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Strong and accurate attention to detail
– Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
– Must have the ability to manage and prioritise own workload, meeting any given deadlines
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, the Back Office Manager will also receive:
– 25 days holiday